Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive base salary plus quarterly bonus
- Exceptional medical, dental, vision, life and long term disability insurance; effective first of month after hire
- 401k with company match
The Fun Stuff
- Holiday Bahamas Trip: company paid 4 night trip to Atlantis for all employees!
- Weekly raffles: over $5,000 in cash prizes awarded to staff weekly
- Fitness boot camp: personal trainer each Monday and Wednesday
- Monthly Fun Committee events: picnic, bowling, laser tag, massage and others
Position Summary MedPro Staffing has an immediate need for a Manager of Salesforce Development to join our team. The Manager will work closely with functional leaders, business units, and subject matter experts to identify develop and deploy new business processes.Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage Salesforce Development department; hiring, training, manage daily activities, establish priorities, etc.
- Independently perform testing, implementation, documentation as it relates to salesforce.com.
- Design and implement enhancements.
- Support integrated applications with an understanding of system integration, test planning and troubleshooting.
- Establish, participate, and maintain relationships with business units and subject matter experts in order to remain apprised of direction, project status, architectural and technology issues, risks, and function/integration issues.
- Identify potential process improvement areas and suggest options and recommend approaches.
- Keep abreast of new technologies and suggest their application to company systems where appropriate.
- Work closely with CIO to drive business strategy, process optimization and innovation on the SalesForce.com platform
- At least one year of management experience required
- At least 2 years of admin experience on Salesforce.com
- Apex experience required
- Salesforce Community Cloud experience a plus
- Good understanding of data structures, data modeling, database schema required
- Experience in promoting code from sandboxes to production environment, address related to functionality, integration etc.
- Salary Offer $3000 ~ $10.000
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1