Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Manager, Market Product Management – Mastercard Payments GatewayProduct Manager – Mastercard Payment Gateway
Mastercard Payment Gateway Services provides an end to end Omni-Channel gateway solution for merchants, payment facilitators and acquiring banks.
This Product manager role will be responsible for developing, commercial roll-out and scaling Mastercard Payment Gateway Services capability within Southern Africa.
Reporting to the Director – Market Product Management, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
• Drive commercialization of the MPGS solution within Souther Africa markets
• Leverage knowledge of local market and regulation to develop go-to-market plans and identify new revenue or business development opportunities
• Be the subject matter expert/business owner and champion product enhancements by building compelling business cases and required product development features
• Uses market knowledge to influence product strategy, product roadmaps and priorities
• Building strong working relationships with partners and suppliers required to offer the MPGS proposition.
• Selects and monitors a product’s key performance metrics
• Responsible for in-market product financial performance
• Works closely with Account Teams, Customer Delivery and Marketing to help define and drive execution of go-to-market strategies
• Supports business development through relevant customer meetings, RFP response support, translates deal-specific needs into product requirements (where applicable)
• Strong product management background with a proven track record of defining product strategies, launching new products in the eCommerce domain gained through working with Tier 1 merchants, acquiring banks or Payment technology Providers.
• An excellent knowledge of merchant payment acceptances solutions and Omni-Channel payments across key merchant industries such as retail, transit and hospitality.
• A strong knowledge of merchant point of sale systems, payment terminal infrastructure and integration models required to build an end-to-end solution.
• Extensive experience working on product launches in multiple market
• Experience independently developing aMastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1