Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Manager, Finance Business Partner, SSAOverview
• Assumes broad range of finance related matters (closing, forecasts, budgets, performance tracking and reporting, monthly variance analysis)
• Trusted Partner for Country Managers and Account Managers providing advice on Finance Processes and Procedures and assist business in achieving strategy and targets.
• Responsible for follow-up on accurate month end closing, forecasting and budgeting for cluster of countries; highlights areas of risks and opportunities, makes recommendations and actively participates to remediation plans
• Provides monthly financial reporting including an update of key risks and opportunities
• Truly understands the market trends and competitive environment and reports timely deviations in financials to allow corrective actions
• Interacts with Finance support teams and support the needs of country managers and account managers
• Aligns with other business units, business partners and/or corporate to align strategic objectives and yearly targets at market level.
• Challenges and validates financial assumptions for CAPP, Customer Business Agreements and any other opportunities. Ensures the opportunities and their investments are sound and align with short and long term planning.
• Highlights and leads any process improvements to drive finance efficiencies and ease of doing business for Account Managers
• Provide training to Account Managers on Financial processes
• Excellent at building internal and external business partnerships; develops and leverages key relationships in order to assist with the needs and objectives of stakeholders
• Experienced in developing sound management reporting (e.g.. monthly financial results, quarterly forecasting, annual budgets)
• Experienced in providing advice and feedback to the business on risk and opportunity considerations, leveraging advanced analytical techniques as well as outside trends and events
• Experienced with financial systems and applications; serves as a resource to those less experienced (e.g., Hyperion, Oracle, Microsoft applications)
• Has experience in identifying and implementing process improvement activities; makes recommendations to further improve procedures
• Successfully resolves complex issues in a timely and efficient manner
• Successfully embodies change management; executes corporate cultural initiatives, enhancing the support of an ever-evolving environment to fulfill corporate goals and objectives
• Budgeting and Forecasting (Advanced skills)
• Excellent knowledge of excel and powerpoint
• Strong analytical skills
• Finance and Business acumen, Commercial focus, Global perspective, Innovation and thought leadership, Personal influenceMastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1