Do you know the Swine industry “players” well enough to talk their language (poultry industry secondarily), walk their farms, help them solve problems by positioning product offering and develop New Business through cold calling, dealer and distribution channel partner development, and expanding current direct customer sales? Are you “good” to travel 75% of the time, and have experience selling to direct to end users integrator systems, and B2B with supporting dealers and with distributors? Do you have strong sales background in the Swine or Poultry sector? From animal health products to rodent baits, from AI supplies to disinfectants and pour-on products ? Love to “rub elbows with the big boys, and open new territories” – pound out new business, with a great line up of products, programs and services? If this is you, then you need to take a look at this opportunity!
Our US based client is looking for a Sales Professional to be responsible for all sales activities in an assigned territory covering the Midwest Great Lakes region with focus on Key Account management of the large swine systems. The representative will be responsible to increase product sales primarily direct to large Key Account Producers and with current dealers/distributors, as determined by company. Selected person will educate local dealer sales teams and end users on product awareness and positioning strategies and sell the products they need to maximize their profit and performance potential. This company provides strong lineup of effective perishable and added value products with tech-sales support to their customers and is seeking individuals who will passionately do the same, within a well-defined system approach – NOT a loose cannon or buckshot approach.
Qualified candidate must meet the following qualifications:
- BS Degree in Animal Science or Ag Business & Marketing
- Technically minded consultative to Direct End User sales background
- 5+ years of proven sales experience with ability to travel and manage large territory
- Strong Swine and Poultry background a must with good with “barn walking” to solve problems
- Very good brand name within the industry
- Large territory so extremely good time management, scheduling, report filing skills
- Proven ability to achieve and exceed sales quotas through dealer networks and direct to end users
- Ability to travel 3-4 nights per week across large region
- Network of Swine (and Poultry) Contacts a strong plus – Large Herds, Vets, Nutritionists, Consultants, Feed Reps, Dealers and Distribution Channels, etc.
Why should you consider this Key Account Sales Rep position?
A very well established company, that has World Wide presence in the industry, and is expending quickly, growing market share in all regions. Small sales team means quick decision process pyramid. Top products line-up and affiliations, with aggressive minded National Sales Manager, that this position reports directly to and will work closely through for training and sales oversight. Strong territory base is developed, but this is a great opportunity to have double digit increase % market share over the next several years. They need someone who is extremely self-motivated, self-directed, enjoys cold calling and growing business that can take this territory to the next level. Competitive salary with bonus opportunities, and all travel expenses makes this an great opportunity.
- Salary Offer $3000 ~ $10.000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Radio field Option 2
- Dropdown field Option 1
- Checkbox field Option 2