Account Manager / Internal Sales Executive
Main Purpose of the Job
You will act as the first point of contact with the customer, portraying a professionalism and confidence that delivers a great customer service. To build and maintain rapport with existing the customer base and develop new business opportunities both within existing customers as well as new.
Main Responsibilities and Duties
- The role will be focused on nurturing the existing client base as well as focusing on new business
- To actively convert customer enquiries into confirmed sales and develop future and repeat business contributing to the profitability of the business.
- Maintain an agreed level of pro-active telephone contact and face to face contact with both existing and prospective customers.
- Ensure that all quotations of an agreed value with the Management Team are followed up via telephone and feedback acted upon.
- Maximise sales by continually expanding orders and up selling on all incoming and outgoing calls.
- To deliver outstanding customer service whilst ensuring a clear and effective line of communication is maintained within the sales team and throughout the rest of the business.
- Identify and pursue new business sales opportunities both by use of the company database, networking, B2B Opportunities, exhibitions and client entertainment.
- Able to travel throughout the UK and overseas which will include overnight stays.
- To participate in customer entertainment and hospitality from time to time outside of your regular hours.
- Liaise between Production and customers to efficiently answer general enquiries concerning deliveries and production.
Education and Qualifications
GCSE Maths & English
Strong customer service background
- Salary Offer $3000 ~ $10.000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1