In today’s world DATA is KNOWLEDGE and KNOWLEDGE is POWER. And when it comes to delivering GROWTH for clients this consultancy means BUSINESS! Key to their success is their ability to cut through the noise big data makes. Masters at integration, they combine POS, Shopper Loyalty and Shopper Panel data with predictive analytics and actionable insights to pinpoint what matters, illuminating how it can impact a client’s business across sales and marketing. Working with retailers and brand owners across consumer-packaged goods, liquor, and pharma they enable their clients to see beyond the data and make informed decisions.
As an Insights Director you’ll be the trusted business partner for one of their premier retail clients.
A pivotal role in the business you will:
• Manage a growing team of Insights Analysts & Account Managers who work on site for this premier retail client offering research and consultancy services on all aspects of shopper, loyalty, product and category management
• Act at the face of the consultancy for the client, effectively managing the account from a strategic standpoint, presenting at senior levels
• Be part of the wider management team helping to set business strategy and innovate around new products and service lines
• 10+ years within Retail/FMCG/Loyalty/Shopper data, analytics & research
• An in depth understanding of the retail/grocery sector
• A proven track record of working with multiple data sets (POS, Shopper Loyalty, Shopper Panel, Transaction)
• Strong commercial acumen and client leadership skills
• Excellent team management skills and the ability to inspire, mentor and engage
In return you’ll get to work for a business that prides itself on the culture it has created. They promote flexibility, freedom of thought, initiative and collaboration and offer a best in class benefits package
- Salary Offer $100.000 ~
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1