To support the growth strategy, we are looking for a dynamic, proactive professional with strong credential and relevant work
experience to fill the following position: ICT C/C++ Programmer
Reporting to: Software Engineer
Liaises with the ICT Consultants, ICT Team and branch network.
Design, code and implement computer programs for Family Bank; perform analysis and modification of existing programs and
operations to meet the bank changing needs and to provide for system enhancements; write maintenance and user documentation
to support programs; test and debug programs for accuracy and reliability; instruct program users in proper operation.
Station: Based at the Head Office.
• Confirms project requirements by reviewing program
objective, input data, and output requirements with analyst,
supervisor, and client.
• Arranges project requirements in programming sequence
by analyzing requirements; preparing a work flow chart and
diagram using knowledge of computer capabilities, subject
matter, programming language, and logic.
• Codes project requirements
• Programs the computer by entering coded information.
• Confirms program operation by conducting tests;modifying
program sequence and/or codes.
• Prepares reference for users by writing operating instructions.
• Maintains historical records by documenting program
development and revisions.
• Maintains client confidence and protects operations by
keeping information confidential.
• Ensures operation of equipment by following manufacturer’s
instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for
repairs; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by
attending educational workshops; reviewing professional
publications; establishing personal networks; participating in
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results
• Any other duties assigned to you by Software Engineer.
COMPETENCE & ABILITY
• A C/C++ programmer with at least three years working
experience. Extensive experience in Java programming in
relevant areas will also be considered.
• Experience using rapid software development tools suchas
Visual Studio Wizards, Eclipse, etc is required.
• Ideally the candidate has programmed on both Windows and
Unix-like operating systems (e.g. Linux). Cross-compiler
software development will be considered advantageous.
• TCP/IP communication programming is required
• Experience in cryptography is highly desirable (programming
experience in encryption/decryption using various ciphers.)
Experience programming RSA, 3DES and AES in various
modes will be advantageous. Experience with OpenSSL
programming libraries will be a definite plus.
• Experience in parallel processing using both threading as
well as multiple-processes
• Inter-processor communication via shared memory
• Experience in the following areas will be considered a
• Smart-Card POS terminal software development
• Experience programming EMV and ISO 7816-4 APDUs to
communicate with smart cards for VISA, MasterCard
and/ or any other EMV compliant smart-card
• ISO 8583 messaging
• DirectFB programming experience
• OPOS POS printer development
• Experience with the following will also be advantageous
• Server-side programming on telephony architectures
• Database programming
• Use of XML via libraries
• Nice to have: experience in the following will be considered
an asset for ongoing R&D activities
• Use of Event logging libraries on Windows family of
• GSM/GPRS programming, preferably with SIM Toolkit
It is highly desirable that the candidate has participated in all
cycles of Software Development, from Design to
Implementation, Maintenance (e.g. bug fixes), Enhancements
to newer versions, Migrations between platforms, etc. Use of
version control tools will be an added benefit.
Candidates are expected to be self-starters, capable
of working independently without the need for regular
Note that the work environment will often require the
successful candidate to work extra hours outside the
standard 8:00am to 5:00pm work hours, as dictated by
factors such as deadlines for business presentations and
volume of business demands.
Please note that any CV’s that do not demonstrate how
the above requirements have been used in a software
project will not be considered
• Results oriented with excellent communication and social
• A forward planner with clear focus, mature, reliable,
hardworking and able to work without supervision.
• High integrity, reliable, outgoing and hardworking
• Strong Interpersonal Skills
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1