I&C Markets IT Landscape Project Manager
We are looking for talented Project Management professionals with excellent domain knowledge of I&C Markets.
You will be working within a leading Energy Trading company which is one of the largest companies in the world.
You will be responsible for ensuring the IT Landscape is set up to be able to support the European Growth that is forecasted within this business’ I&C Markets.
Prior experience within the Gas & Power Industry is essential, ideally I&C Markets.
As well as the above, we would expect strong experience with
* Coordinating people and processes to ensure that our projects are delivered on a timely manner with desirable results in an Agile and Waterfall project delivery methodologies
* Being the go-to person from project initiation to project phases and closure
* Working directly with clients to ensure deliverables fall within the applicable scope and budget
* Coordinating with other departments to ensure all aspects of each project are compatible that includes forecasting, tracking costs, validating forecasts, managing accruals, providing on-going reconciliation of resources, and other related project expenditures
* Being a creative and dedicated individual
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1