HR Project Lead
6 -12 month FTC
£36,000 – £44,000 DOE
Hanslope, Nr Milton Keynes
As the HR Project Lead you will be delivering a range of HR projects and initiatives to support the HR function. Projects will span policy, employee relations, resourcing, talent and development with a specific focus on diversity and the implementation of a job family framework.
Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Working in conjunction with the Senior HR Policy Advisor, lead on the implementation of initiatives ensuring that we are achieving the commitments and ambitions within the strategy
- Provide support to the development and implementation of our job family framework which includes the development of career paths, skills framework, job evaluation, TU engagement and employee communications
- Provide support to the review and development of recruitment approaches, moving from competency based selection to the introduction of success profiles
- Ensure the timely corporate communication of any changes to HR policy and procedures which might impact on budgets and workforce planning or have implications for individual staff
- Ensure any allocated HR policy is best fit and reflects the latest thinking within HR management, legislation and civil service guidance
- Provide expert advice, HR services and coaching to managers, both directly and through business partners
- Trade Union Negotiation/consultation and staff engagement on the review and on proposed changes to any allocated policies and Terms and Conditions of employment
We are looking for someone with:
- CIPD or equivalent experience of working in a HR role, preferably within operational, policy and/or change management.
- Strong project management skills.
- Experience and ability to interpret and provide advice on employment legislation Civil Service Codes, standards, terms & conditions and working practices.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to communicate clearly and effectively with staff at all grades.
- Excellent IT skills. Including Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills.
If you feel you have what it takes, please apply today because we’d love to hear from you!
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1