Seeking a Human Resources Manager to handle the personnel functions of the company.
This is an agricultural organization seeking an individual with 8+ years of Human Resource Generalist experience, and although experience with an agricultural organization would be a plus, it is not required. Experience working with remote employees would be beneficial.
What We’re Looking For:
- Proven experience in developing human resource programs, processes and procedures
- Solid background in writing and maintaining an effective employee handbook
- Clear ability to write effective job descriptions
- Knowledge of and ability to maintain the payroll system
- Experience in working with hiring managers to manage a continuous personnel recruiting program, including new hire on-boarding
- Ability to handle effective employee relations
Why This Company?
- This company is a stable organization that is continuing to grow.
- Compensation and benefits are very good.
- With the expected steep growth curve this company is expecting, this will be an interesting job every day.
- Opportunity to really build out their HR department.
If you are a solid HR professional looking for a great opportunity in a great Southern Florida location, this is one for you.
Compensation: Will depend on experience, but targeting the $90-$100K base salary.
Benefits: Good benefit package and strong 401K match.
Desired Location: Just East of Miami, Florida. Relocation would be available.
- Salary Offer $3000 ~ $10.000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Radio field Option 2
- Dropdown field Option 1
- Checkbox field Option 2