Temporary (12 weeks)
Circa £20.00 per hour plus holiday pay
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a dynamic and long-standing company in Milton Keynes. You will be working as part of the operations HR Advisor team and supporting the HR Business Partners in the delivery of a proactive and professional HR and ER service to business teams.
Advice and practice should be consistent with industry best practice, corporate policies, procedures and practices and clearly contribute to the effective development and business performance.
This is a temporary role, and we expect it to last around 12 weeks.
Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Provide support & guidance, advising proactively on the HR implications for the business
- Working alongside the HR Business partner to deliver the People Plan and take accountability for implementation of specific areas of the plan
- Ensure effective implementation of key HR processes
- Support the annual pay review providing support and guidance
- Provide advice and guidance to line managers on employee training needs
- Input into strategic resource plans for the business area
- Support colleagues when necessary to ensure that the highest standard of HR services are delivered through continually reviewing and improving processes, feedback on continuous improvements required to you line manager
- Carry out or contribute to change projects, both for your business area and our HR transformation and change plans
- Identify any potential people issues and to advise/guideline managers
- To assist and advise Disciplinary/Grievance/Capability hearings if appropriate and with agreement and guidance from your HRBP
- Monitor sickness absence and support managers in managing specific cases, complete trend analysis and provide insights on absence data
- Work effectively with the HR administration and Recruitment Administration team ensure accuracy of any employee records
- Proactively keep abreast of legislation changes
We are looking for someone with:
- HR qualification/part qualification as appropriate locally e.g. CIPD
- Experience of working within pressurised, commercial business
- Strong ER experience, particularly with disciplinaries and grievances
- Proactive, enthusiastic team-player
- Collaborative and ability to effectively influence across teams and stakeholders
- Strong analytical and organisational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Flexible work ethic
If you feel you have what it takes, please apply today because we’d love to hear from you!
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Manager
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1