Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive base salary plus monthly commission
- Exceptional medical, dental, vision, life and long-term disability insurance; effective first of month after hire
- 401k with company match
The Fun Stuff
- Holiday Bahamas Trip: company paid 4 night trip to Atlantis for all employees!
- Weekly raffles: over $5,000 in cash prizes awarded to staff weekly
- Fitness boot camp: personal trainer each Monday and Wednesday
- Monthly Fun Committee events: picnic, bowling, laser tag, massage and others
Position SummaryMedPro Healthcare Staffing is looking for a highly motivated and experienced Help Desk Technician to provide internal support for employees. The ideal candidate will exhibit excellent problem-solving, organization, communication and interpersonal skills, and will possess patience, a positive, customer-friendly attitude and the ability to work in a team environment. Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage Tier 1 help desk incidents/requests via help desk ticket or phone.
- Follow-up on outstanding requests and ensure timely resolution.
- Create internal and cloud service provider user accounts.
- Stage hardware as part of on-boarding process.
- Desktop hardware, peripheral and software support.
- Mobile device support.
- Install, test and configure new workstations, peripheral equipment and software.
- Maintain inventory of all equipment, software and software licenses.
- Manage desktop and software deployment standards.
- Perform timely workstation hardware and software upgrades as required.
- Assist employees to improve effectiveness through better use of technology.
- Work with management to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Manage the ticketing system within Salesforce.
- Assist users with functionality issues.
- Identify areas for system improvement and present to Manager to address.
- Perform specific Salesforce activities as specified by the Manager.
Required Education, Experience, and Abilities
- Minimum of 2 years IT help desk experience
- Experience troubleshooting Microsoft Office products
- Office 365 experience a plus
- Salesforce.com preferred, but not required
- Must be able to lift up to 25 lbs.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1