JOB TITLE: Head of Public Sector and Digitization Programs.
DEPARTMENT: Executive Education
REPORTING: Deputy Executive Dean, Executive Education
BASIC JOB SUMMARY:
Direct all the Public Sector Executive Education Programs as well as the online programs by overseeing all business development activities, overall attainment of the departments revenue targets, financial management, quality assurance and control, building and maintaining of strategic partnerships, cultivating sustainable relationships with clients and leading of strategic sales processes to increase revenue by penetrating new accounts and markets.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Overall responsibility of directing the public sector executive education department and online- programs towards achieving its strategic objectives while ensuring that the departmental goals are in line with company growth strategy.
- Overall responsibility for sales management and delivery of sales targets.
- Budgetary responsibility for public sector executive education programs and online programs ensuring that the optimal surplus is achieved while not compromising on quality.
- Oversight of the quality management and assurance for the programs.
- Oversee participants’ admission process and ensure that all programs adhere to the set criteria and standards
- With guidance from the Deputy Executive Dean, liaising with Directors of Academic Departments/ Institutes, course directors, course administrators in the development and delivery of program curricula, schedules and in monitoring target achievement
- Responding effectively with direction from the Deputy Executive Dean to market developments and changes by translating executive education needs from public and commercial partners into products and curriculum that meets the needs of the School’s clients and to ensure the relevance of the Schools offerings to organizations, locally and internationally.
- Responsible for the development and cascading the schools digital learning strategy.
- Spearheading in collaboration with other learning department heads the schools e-learning/digital/ online strategy.
- To identify and establish productive and sustainable links with potential public and commercial partners regionally, nationally and worldwide, promoting the School as an integral part of the business community and where appropriate, secure and implement executive education partnership agreements.
- Representation of the Business School outside the University and maintenance of effective working relationships with senior officers of public and statutory bodies, including professional associations, learned societies, and the wider business community.
- Advising the Deputy Executive Dean on all executive education division matters and contributing to the development of school strategy as a member of the School’s management.
- Overall lead in direct marketing of public sector executive programs (targeted visits to prospects).
- Supervises, trains, coaches and manages the performance of the business development team ensuring proper sales & marketing protocols are being followed. Coaches sales associate to assist with closing sales.
- Provide market feedback to the leadership regarding competitive offerings, prospect needs and generate product development ideas.
- Any other tasks that may be assigned by the Deputy Executive Dean, Executive Education.
The post holder will be required to have and to demonstrate evidence of the following qualifications:
- A minimum of a master’s degree from a recognized institution
- At least 8 years’ work experience in a dynamic environment with 5 years’ experience in a Management role.
COMPETENCIES AND ATTRIBUTES
- Strong leadership skills.
- Good business acumen
- Excellent negotiation and persuasion skills with the ability to successfully negotiate large contracts with companies and partners
- Good organization skills
- Financial management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a time
- Proven experience of delivering on multi-streamed revenue targets.
- Experience of building a high-performance sales team.
- Excellent people management skills, with specific workload management experience.
- Analytical skills
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1