- You’re an HR leader with 10-15 years of experience working at both strategic and executional levels. Specific startup experience is also a must.
- You have outstanding interpersonal and communication skills, particularly in building relationships with leadership teams and department leads.
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit and previous exposure to high-growth, fast paced and collaborative environments (adding 70 people this year).
- You have a thorough understanding of relevant employment regulations, laws, and requirements.
- You embody company culture and values. Company is a pure meritocracy and people have a lot of room to achieve and grow.
- Implement appropriate tools, technology, processes and initiatives to provide support for company employees all over the world.
- Work closely with the Executive Team to foster a culture that promotes the company mission and maintains the highest standards of performance.
- Build strong people managers and a repeatable model for manager effectiveness training.
- Develop initiatives to ensure employees’ growth, development and retention.
- Own company-wide goal setting and 360 review process.
- Provide guidance and support on employee relations issues, working alongside and coaching departments leads, as needed.
- Conduct compensation and benefits analysis and make recommendations on changes.
- Salary Offer $10.000 ~ $20.000
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1