The value of schemes varies from £20k to £10m which include but are not limited to S 278 works, highway works, geotechnical projects, pinch point/junction upgrades, SI works, filterdrain & balancing pond improvement, bridges replacements & new builds, fuel depot improvements and everything in-between.
- Manage site activities to ensure work is completed on time and within budget
- Ensure work is executed safely, meeting and exceeding company and legal guidelines.
- Produce risk assessments and method statements for safe execution of the works.
- Put in place measures to ensure accurate implementation of all engineering controls and compliance with the contract drawings and specification.
- Constantly seek to improve company systems and procedures
Technical Skills & Experience:
- Good knowledge of specifications and testing regime relevant to general civil engineering
- Hands on approach to the commercial and planning aspects of the project
- Civil engineering and construction experience
- Able to produce and explain accurate plans and drawings
- Good IT skills and able to work confidently with MS Office and other system applications
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Project
- Able to challenge designs and resolve problems to conclusion
- Good project management, communication and financial management skills
- Sound knowledge of construction methods, health and safety, and legal regulations
- Excellent communication and people and team management skills
- Excellent organisational, planning and time management skills; able to manage projects simultaneously without compromising on standards and quality
- Ability to develop friendly and professional customer focused relations with others
- Good management skills, with the ability to motivate employees to achieve high standards of compliance
- Self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook
- Relevant industry qualification (HND/HNC/BEng or equivalent)
- Relevant CSCS card
- CSCS 5 day safety qualification
- Appointed person
- Salary Offer $20.000 ~ $50.000
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 5-10
- Radio field Option 1
- Dropdown field Option 1
- Multiple Select field Option 1, Option 3
- Checkbox field Option 1, Option 2