My client is looking for a solid Grain Merchandiser who is capable of playing a key role leading the grain department through the significant changes going on in the grain industry.
What are we looking for?
- Solid experience in managing grain and freight positions.
- Clear understanding of grain price risk management tools.
- Proven ability to identify and act on arbitrage opportunities.
- Clear ability to communicate with customers, team members, and company management.
- Prior success in identifying and capitalizing on margin generating opportunities.
- Proven reputation for integrity and trustworthiness.
- Demonstrated team player.
Why should you consider working at this company?
- In this job you will be a significant player in the short and long-term success of the company.
- You will be the senior grain professional.
- Your success in this position will be an excellent foundation stone toward building your personal grain industry reputation.
- The compensation and benefit programs are very good.
- If you have the “right personality style” the challenge presented in this job will get you up and going every single day.
- The culture of the company is professional yet relaxed.
- Take a look at this opportunity with a solid player in the grain industry.
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Grain Merchandiser job.
- Salary Offer $100.000 ~
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1