Opportunity for a GP/Family physician to join a well-established private multi-disciplinary healthcare facility in Vietnam. The foreign-operated facility offers comprehensive medical care to both the local and expat community.
Candidate would be treating both adults and children, managing both medical and non-medical staff and must be able to deal with emergency cases. Candidate may be required to write medical articles for publication and deliver health talks on various medical issues to the local community as well as conduct First Aid Training.
Qualifications & Skills required:
- MD Degree
- Active Licence to practice in home country
- Current ACLS and ATLS certification, PALS would be advantageous
- Fluent in English
- Min 5 years’ experience continuous experience working in a Hospital or General practice
- Experience working in a Management role
- Experience dealing with Tropical diseases
- US$6000 – 7500pm (net) plus additional benefits such as return flights, medical cover, insurance etc.
- 1 year contract (annually renewable)
- Standard working hours: 44hrs (5.5 days/week)
We would provide support and guidance throughout the process. Licence and Visas will be arranged by the facility
- Salary Offer $3000 ~ $10.000
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1