Fertilizer Sales Agronomist
The Fertilizer Sales Agronomist is directly responsible for sales and technical support for fertilizer products throughout MI, WI, IN, OH, and MN with the bulk of your time spent in Michigan and Wisconsin. This product line is sold through distribution partners and to large commercial farms for specific crop markets.
- Develop customer account plans for achievement of sales target. Work to develop and execute appropriate marketing strategies to achieve volume and financial targets. Recognize market needs and trends and recommend adjustments to projects and business where appropriate. Support for new product launch and expansion of existing products.
- Development of market and competitive product database.
- Assist in training Distributor partner sales personnel.
- Collaborate with Distributor partners.
- Travel up to 50% of the time.
- Minimum BS degree in Agronomy, Soil Sciences or related field required.
- Valid drivers license and safe driving record.
- Proficient in MS Office Environment and PowerPoint presentations.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- 3 years experience in agriculture sales and/or agronomy.
- Experience in plant nutrition.
- Salary Offer $50.000 ~ $100.000
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1