Pressure Systems Engineer Surveyor
Initial 6 Month Contract
• A Pressure Systems Engineer Surveyor is required to work on an initial 6 month contract in the South Wales area.
• The successful candidate will specialise in the pressure discipline and will have experience of inspecting/ examining pressure or steam raising equipment.
• The successful candidate will be expected to comply with current regulatory and statutory requirements
• You will be given a postcode area in which you will be expected to carry out all inspections/ examinations.
• Liaising directly with clients regarding the arrangement of examinations to understanding their specific needs
• The Engineer Surveyor will provide and produce examination reports ensuring that high standards are met
• You will programme examinations to reduce inspections that are overdue
• You’ll be required to manage your own time and diary and very good organisational skills are required for this position.
Requirements/ Skills Needed:
• Experience in the field of Pressure Systems
• Ideally a recognised qualification such as HNC/ HND/ NVQ
• Your own transport to ensure you are able to travel between clients
- Salary Offer $3000 ~ $10.000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Radio field Option 1
- Dropdown field Option 1