- Benefits Offered Medical, 401k, Dental
- Employment Type Full-Time
We are seeking Emergency Medical Technicians (EMT) to join our team! We have full and part time positions open throughout the lakes region of New Hampshire and beyond. You will provide emergency and non-emergency ambulance transportation, assess injuries and administer emergency medical care.
Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) functions as a primary care provider in the pre-hospital setting. An EMT assesses and stabilizes patients utilizing Basic Life Support (BLS) skills and responds to emergent and non-emergent calls as directed by the Communications Center. In this position, the EMT provides safe, time- bound transportation for patients to the appropriate, designated hospital, care-facility or residence. The EMT will communicate with licensed and ancillary medical professionals in verbal and written format. The EMT will be required to drive and work in all traffic and weather conditions to serve the needs of their patients. The duties of the position include: the provision of clinically excellent patient care within the scope of training for which the EMT is employed, the completion of required documentation, the inspection of equipment required for safe patient movement, and the performance of minor vehicle maintenance tasks.
- Transport injured or sick individuals to medical facilities
- Determine the nature and extent of illness or injury to establish first aid procedures
- Administer prescribed first-aid treatment at site of emergency, or in specially equipped vehicle
- Monitor communication equipment to maintain contact with dispatcher
- Communicate with medical personnel at emergency treatment facilities
- Previous experience as an EMT, paramedic, or in other related fields
- Knowledge of first aid and CPR procedures
- Ability to stay calm in stressful situations
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Ability to provide clinically excellent patient care
Why Work Here?Join the leading EMS team in New Hampshire and Southern Maine. Come and be a part of our growth!!
Full Time & Part Time Roles, Flexible Schedules, Great Overtime Opportunities, Health Insurance, 401K and much more! Stewart’s Ambulance Service is the premier EMS provider in the New Hampshire market with an almost 40 year history of serving New Hampshire municipalities and healthcare institutions with 911 and intra-facility medical transportation services. We are now also expanding operations into southern Maine from York to Portland. We are seeking professional, high quality, driven individuals interested in a career in EMS who enjoy caring for patients in a fast-pace environment. Stewart’s commitment to excellence includes all recertification training at no cost to you. We encourage and help you grow your skills and progress between roles. Typical career paths include EMT to Paramedic, Paramedic to Field Training Officer or Field Supervisor. Come join a winning team of professionals that will give you the fresh start you are looking for. About Our Parent Company: Our parent company Transformative Healthcare is the #1 medical transportation provider in the Massachusetts & New Hampshire market, measured by patients served. We provide 911 and intra-facility EMS services throughout the region under the Fallon, LifeLine and Stewart’s Ambulance brands. Our success depends on putting patients and facilities first supported by effective leadership, clinical competence, rapid continuous improvement, individual and collective accountability and integrity, and the relentless pursuit of excellence in everything that we do.
- Salary Offer $3000 ~ $10.000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1