ER Specialist /Consultant / Emergency Physician vacancy available at a leading private, multi-disciplinary hospital based in Shanghai
The well-established, JCI accredited, premium hospital provides care in line with Western standards, employing the best doctors from around the world.
- Medical licence in home country
- Relevant medical degree
- Specialist training in Emergency medicine or at least 5 years’ experience working in Emergency Medicine at a Western Hospital
- Training /experience in a Western country essential
Salary & Benefits:
- Medical licence and work permit will be arranged by the hospital
- Salary range (GBP8000 – 13000pm)
- Relocation package / monthly living expense benefits
- Return flights
- Medical insurance
- Malpractice insurance
- 26 days annual leave + additional 11 public holidays
- Extra CME leave and CME allowance
- Examine, diagnose, and treat illnesses and injuries in the acute care setting for both the adult and pediatric population.
- Provides immediate diagnosis and resuscitation care for life-threatening conditions, and directs the provision of such care in the prehospital setting as that is possible.
- Provides diagnosis and care on the basis of medical history, physical examination, and diagnostic tests.
- Provides supportive care to patients with serious medical and surgical conditions until the care of that patient can be assumed by the appropriate specialist for that condition.
- Provides definitive or interim care for conditions that, while not life-threatening, cause discomfort or risk of worsening or can be taken care of in that visit
- Has the experience and training to justify medical staff certification in the standard emergency department procedures.
- Salary Offer $10.000 ~ $20.000
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1