Electrical Systems Design Engineer
Long term contract
Responsible for defining electrical system requirements and specifications, generating layout designs and overseeing detailed design drawings.
- Producing electrical systems specifications for large complex remote handling systems.
- Producing electrical equipment designs from specifications
- Interpreting regulations and national requirements
- Producing Electrical distribution designs for facilities to appropriate regulations and standards
- Preparing electrical schematics and BOMs for new prototype equipment
- Managing and coordinating subcontractors, including specifying tasks and tracking performance.
- Producing high quality layout designs for equipment enclosures and panels from schematics.
- Assisting in the testing and commissioning of systems including ensuring compliance of systems with both site and legislated safety requirements.
- Engineering or technology degree, or equivalent experience.
- Experience of working in a cross functional team.
- Experience of working in a safety dominated working environment.
- Chartered Engineer or working towards Chartership.
- Extensive engineering design experience and the ability to assess and perform mechatronic design work.
- Knowledge of remote handling systems and remote operations is highly desirable as is knowledge of nuclear. Operations and/or petrochemical operations.
- Proven ability to interact efficiently with people in a variety of different situations.
- Ability to deliver complex engineering projects from cradle to grave.
- Able to produce high quality work to deadlines.
- Flexible working attitude with the ability to work as an individual or as a team member.
- Ability to design complex mechatronic systems.
- Understanding of governance, H&S and compliance issues.
- Salary Offer $3000 ~ $10.000
- Experience Level Manager
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Radio field Option 1
- Dropdown field Option 1