12 Months +
I am currently recruiting on behalf of my client who is a global leader in testing, inspecting and certification. We are seeking an experienced electrical inspector to work within the nuclear industry for a minimum of 12 months.
Your role will involve working in a client facing environment on sites with differing working cultures.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• Deliver independent inspection and quality control services at operating sites and vendors relating to new equipment
• Review of documentation within delegated authority levels
• Supervise engineers make sure they are carrying out activities correctly and be able to step in when an activity is being carried out incorrectly
• Signing off work when it has been completed to high standard
• You must hold a HNC or HND in Electrical Engineering
• Nuclear experience is desirable
• Previous experience of inspection test plans
- Salary Offer $3000 ~ $10.000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1