Electrical Electronics Design Engineer
One of our main clients has an urgent requirement for an Electrical Electronics Design Engineer to be based at their facility in Oxfordshire on a permanent basis. This is an exciting opportunity to join a large engineering company who operate within the nuclear industry.
My client look to deliver individual project to cater to their customer’s needs using a range of asset and technology based solutions.
As Electrical Electronics Design Engineer your day to day responsibilities will include delivering and deriving solutions for client applications over the full life cycle from requirements specification through the life cycle of the projects. You will be expected to lead and work with junior engineering and participate in tendering and delivery of projects.
As part of this role you will be required to liaise with other support functions within the business, communicating effectively, making key business decisions to help drive the company forward.
My client would be keen to speak to candidates with the following expertise:
- Degree qualified within Electrical/ Electronic engineering related subject
- A minimum of 4 years within detailed designs and developing electrical or electronic machinery or devices.
- 17th edition qualified would be beneficial
- Electronics CAD software would be beneficial
- Control systems design and fault diagnosis would be beneficial
My client is offered a competitive salary with an exceptional benefits package, apply now to explore this opportunity.
- Salary Offer $3000 ~ $10.000
- Experience Level Manager
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1