Our client, a well-established private Hospital in Saudi Arabia, is looking to recruit a Director of Nursing candidate to manage their prestigious multi-disciplinary facility.
Benefits: tax free salary, fully furnished accommodation in a Western compound, transport from accommodation to place of employment, return flights, annual paid vacation of 25 days.
Family visa sponsorship available dependent on candidate’s experience/qualifications.
Visa and licence will be arranged by the facility.
Candidate requirements :
- An Internationally recognised Nursing Degree
- Registered with the Nursing Council in either the UK, Ireland, Australia, USA, Canada or South Africa
- Have a minimum of 15 years Nursing experience with at least 3 years in a Senior Supervisory role or similar position.
Previous experience managing the nursing service within the units or departments . Working with budgets, clinical management, implementing of policies and procedures whilst ensuring a high level of patient care is maintained at all times.
- Salary Offer $3000 ~ $10.000
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Radio field Option 3
- Dropdown field Option 1