Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Director, Network Strategy and Partnerships• Director, Network Strategy and Partnerships – SA
• The Director, SA, Network Strategy and Partnerships is responsible for growing the share of switched transactions and enriching them with our services in the Southern African division. The position reports into the Market Development SA and works very closely with Regional Lead of Network Solutions MEA.
• This role will support relations with domestic switches and third party processors in SA division as an expert.
• Serve as the expert for the domestic switching and processing segments to identify and understand the opportunities, challenges and potential partner priorities to establish mutually beneficial partnerships/commercial relationships.
• Work closely with account managers of these customers as well as the larger teams of products and services to achieve objectives
• Provide continual and timely education to the broader team.
• Develop a country and division level strategy for switched transactions with account managers
• Prioritize business development efforts and sell-in strategies to support short, medium and long term objectives.
All about You
• In depth understanding of the payments industry, with good understanding of network and processing technology
• Strategic mindset with strong problem-solving skills, with excellent negotiation capabilities and demonstrated influencing skills. Also good presentation and communication skills.
• Strong business acumen with the ability to develop and maintain high quality relationships with government officials and c-level executives
• Understand business and market dynamics, Mastercard’s product and service specifications and applications, and customers’ strategies and needs in order to identify opportunities and design tailored solutions
• Provide insightful viewpoints on Mastercard platforms, products and services, explain to customers how they can leverage Mastercard’s offerings for their own business needs and communicate complex technological concepts with clarity and conviction
• Be able to understand and leverage payments technology and innovation to drive resultsMastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1