Registered Diabetes Specialist Nurse with experience in managing a Diabetic Clinic required for a well-established private multi-disciplinary healthcare facility in Vietnam. The foreign-operated facility offers comprehensive medical care to both the local and expat community.
Candidate would be responsible for providing patients with the information and treatment they need to effectively manage their diabetes. Assist in monitoring and educating patients on advanced diabetes management and education and could include adjusting the type and dosage of medication, providing nutritional therapy and exercise planning, as well as providing behavioural and psycho-social counselling
Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
- Nurse with active registration in either of the following countries: UK, USA, Ireland, Spain, Italy, France, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa or Canada
- DSN /Advanced qualification in Diabetes Nursing required
- At least 3 years working in a supervisory role in a Diabetic Unit/Clinic
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent in English
- Negotiable dependent on experience plus additional benefits such as return flights, medical cover, etc.
- 1 year contract (annually renewable)
- Standard working hours: 44hrs/week (5.5 days per week)
- Licence & visa will be arranged by the facility
- Preferably suited to a candidate who is able to relocate on a ‘single’ basis
We would provide support and guidance throughout the process.
- Salary Offer $3000 ~ $10.000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Radio field Option 1
- Dropdown field Option 1
- Checkbox field Option 1