Reporting to the Data Editor, the Data Developer will be responsible for making large and complex data accessible and usable to a variety of audiences. He/She will be a key member of a busy data operation working on multiple ongoing, ever evolving projects of various scales. The successful candidate will be required to work with journalists in a manner that conforms to the Editorial Policy and Guidelines and produce engaging stories for a dynamic audience.
• Make large and complex data accessible and usable to a variety of audiences;
• Apply digital tools to produce interactive multimedia projects;
• Support automation of data processes;
• Recommend relevant data tools for newsroom adoption on an ongoing basis;
• Develop systems to support Nation’s data journalism;
• Turn large volumes of data into universally understandable and easy to interpret interactive visuals.
• Bachelor’s degree;
• Postgraduate qualifications in statistics;
• 3-5 years experience on data visualisation;
• Ability to interpret numbers and provide content for our audiences;
• Working knowledge of SEO and digital best practices.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1