Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive salary plus quarterly bonuses
- Exceptional medical, dental, vision life and long-term disability insurance; effective first of month after hire
- 401k with company match
The Fun Stuff
- Holiday Bahamas Trip: company-paid 4-night trip to Atlantis for all employees!
- Weekly raffles: over $5,000 in cash prizes awarded to staff weekly
- Fitness boot camp: personal trainer each Monday and Wednesday
- Monthly Fun Committee events: picnic, bowling, laser tag, massage and others
Position SummaryThe Credentialing Assistant is responsible for assisting with the collection, evaluation, and maintenance of credentials for MedPro’s healthcare employees. Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Create credential records for new candidates.
- Register candidates for drug screens, tests, and any other credential requiring third party assistance.
- Assist with conducting required verifications and accurately document.
- Perform E-Verify activities.
- Prioritize activities to meet service deadlines.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Detail-oriented and meticulous
- Salary Offer $3000 ~ $10.000
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1