Content Developer / Designer : Commercial and Retail
Our client, a global energy company is looking for an exceptionally talented Content Developer / Designer to join their flagship b2b eCommerce platform project.
This eCommerce platforms aims to bring our clients B2B solutions through one digital sore which aims to transform the customers experience. If you’re interested in being part of a high powered team that is driving transformational digital change then this may be the role for you.
– Coordinate with product owners/ technical team in developing content in predominantly 2 key areas 1) Customer Operations frontline (and customers) > training materials, key features, how to, navigation, customers close loop process 2) Business Marketing > digital tool/ SmartEdit in supporting Marketing to curate offers/ CVPs.
– Work with Local Customer Operations stakeholders/ subject matter experts to translate any insights, storyboarding, localizing content
– Conduct/ build Content Inventory
– Develop Customer onboarding user guide
– Align with Digital Adoption Platform (DAP) solutions in reviewing and executing most effective materials/ content for Customers
– Localisation coordination with agencies/ markets / global teams / Product Owners
– Drive minimal calls to Customer Operations on customer onboarding/ user access/ navigation enquiries
– Explore and implement exciting, fresh and unique approach or methodologies for content creation (customer training/ onboarding)
– Central Content readiness for 16 markets (Localization subject to markets’ requirements)
– Customer Onboarding readiness with User guide, any form in collaboration with Digital Adoption Platform (DAP) vendor approved by client
Relevant Skills and Experience:
– Passion and excitement to stretch yourself out of your comfort zone.
– Minimum 5 years’ experience of B2B businesses and in a Content design/ training role with a solid understanding of content development principles
– Able to curate and present informative and engaging content in enabling easy customer onboarding and adoption
– Attentive to details and possess an impeccable command of English
– Experience and track record in pushing ideas from inception, building coalitions across different functional groups and ultimately executing ideas to bring them to life
– Experience in the content marketing field/ agency or in-house capacity is desirable
– Experience of dealing with B2B Customers is desirable
– Experience of “training facilitation” i.e. translate the designed content to train-the-trainer users is desirable
– Experience with Digital / Agile programmes are great but not essential
This is not a normal role, in a typical Digital project, with standard deliverables. This is about looking for exceptional individuals that are able to drive transformational change by having the courage to take risks, are empowered to make decisions and ultimately take accountability for stretched delivery.
This needs combining with a positive attitude and an ability to work within a large, globally dispersed project team in a multi-cultural environment. You also need to be a self-starter, a logical thinker and a quick learner, with strong initiative and excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills, able to write clearly and concisely.
We believe in equality of opportunity for all job applicants regardless of gender, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic origin, creed or religion, disability, sexual orientation or age.
Specialising within Energy Trading, Oil & Gas, Financial Markets and TV & Entertainment
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1