This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-funded late stage start-up company located in Austin TX that has developed and is manufacturing disruptive electronic communication systems enabling mission-specific communication systems in satellite, drones, spacecraft, and other aerospace systems. Special consideration will be given to candidates with DOD Link-16 military tactical data link experience. The company will provide a generous compensation package with benefits and stock options.
- Design, analysis, implementation, and testing of DSP systems for full communication systems
- Responsible for developing communications algorithms PSK “Phase Shift Keying” WCDMA / W-CDMA (modulation/demodulation, filtering etc.) utilizing HDL.
- Project development ownership, from initial concept through all phases of the development process
- Responsible for digital design aspects including; timing constraints/closure and clocking
- BS or MS in Electrical, or Computer Engineering or Physics
- 1-3 Years of experience in the design, analysis, test and debug of DSP systems
- Proficient in DSP concepts & architectures including; PSK, WCDMA, W-CDMA, sampling-rate conversion, PLL’s and PID Control design & tuning, poly-phase filtering
- Experience with Matlab/Simulink
- Hands-on experience with digital oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzers, RF signal generators, and vector signal analyzers
- Experience in the design, development and qualification of electronics for aerospace, military or automotive applications preferred
- US citizenship or permanent residency is required
- Salary Offer $10.000 ~ $20.000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1