I currently have a Commercial Manager opportunity available on a permanent basis, with a leading Client who provides specialist Engineering, Manufacturing and Technical Services across the Nuclear Industry.
The Commercial Manager will play a key role for a high profile Nuclear Project, where you will be required to manage ongoing commercial relationships (suppliers & site License Company).
• Supporting Business Directors with Commercial guidance and positioning.
• Manage Commercial and Procurement resource producing successful delivery of activities.
• Resolving contractual and commercial issues.
• Provide direction and instruction regarding commercial matters to the Project & Procurement Managers.
• Reviewing contractual terms across both Nuclear and Aerospace industries.
• Ensuring that the financial aspects and impact of contract exposures are clear to all parties.
• Commercial risk analysis and identifying risk mitigation options commensurate with business winning or customer management strategy.
• Ensuring that all stakeholders understand and adhere to contractual obligations.
• Negotiation and agreement of final accounts from both a Client’s and Contractor and Supplier’s perspective.
Qualifications & Experience
• Previous experience in senior-level general or commercial management within the Nuclear Industry
• Proven experience of management of people and resources. (Leadership, decision making, planning, time management, analytical, problem solving, organisational, interpersonal and communication).
• An understanding of financial management and wider management principles and techniques.
• Political and presentational skills with an appreciation of the demands of conflicting interest and of meeting statutory requirements.
• A strong operational understanding of latest commercial terms and operating under discreet contractual terms & conditions.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1