WE’RE LOOKING FOR COMMERCIAL ENGINEERING LEADER
Employment type PERMANENT
Location WESTERN EUROPE
Reference Number req9334
Who we are? With 90,000 people on five continents, SUEZ is a world leader in smart and sustainable resource management. We provide water and waste management solutions that enable cities and industries optimize their resource management and strengthen their environmental and economic performances.
SUEZ Water Technologies & Solutions looks for innovation everywhere. For more than 100 years, SUEZ has been at the forefront of innovation, from the SUEZ Canal to addressing water scarcity. Finding solutions to the world’s biggest problems has never been more important than right now. Join us today and become an essential part of the Resource Revolution!
Who are we looking for?
What will you be doing?
Commercial Engineering Leader – Engineered Systems, Suez WTS
Essential Functions (Responsibilities)
Location: Western Europe
This is a newly created position in the Engineered Systems P&L of Suez, WTS. This position will report into Engineered Systems Global Commercial Engineering Director. This role will be responsible for providing technical & commercial support to direct and in-direct sales organizations globally, develop winning technical solutions and proposals, focused on driving profitable growth while balancing risk across the entire Engineered Systems portfolio.
- Recognized technical expert in area of core responsibility.
- With limited direction from manager, identifies problems and formulates solutions. Executes the design, analysis, or evaluation of assigned projects using sound scientific/engineering principals.
- Masters statistics and understands how to implement data-driven decisions from technical data
- With limited direction from manager, can manage small projects to completion and shares technical knowledge with their group
- Is responsible for work that is less defined in scope and has the understanding and experience to execute business objectives.
- Generates alternative solutions to problems and takes reasonable risks using advanced scientific concepts for product and process innovation
- Create technical content for marketing collateral, case histories, product fact sheets, industry playbooks, and ecomagination certification.
- Update reference manuals or customer manuals as required by the global product manager
- Communicates key information clearly to internal and external customers to influence technical decisions and strategy. May participate as a presenter or reviewer in technical and program reviews.
- Communicates technical accomplishments through internal and external publications, presentations, and patents that are closely reviewed.
- Proactively identifies projects/solutions that are tied to program goals to deliver on the business Y’s.
- Tracks projects or processes effectively and prioritizes based on business criticality
- Involved in both short and long term projects and maintains balance to deliver on business objectives
- Strong communication / interpersonal skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- 10+ years’ in membrane process separations and filtration.
- Domain expiries in Dairy Industry with emphasis on membrane applications in Milk, Whey and lactose.
- Demonstrated leadership style showing capabilities to accelerate change, work in a rapidly changing environment and operate independently to deliver business results.
- Multi European Lingual. i.e. German, French, Italian, Spanish & English
- Experience in Team Leadership & strong influencing and team building skills
- Comfortable and proficient executive communication skills and ability to drive a winning mentality and culture
- Experience publishing industry papers and presenting them at trade shows and conferences
- Ability to travel 30-45%.
- Prefer Bachelors’ degree in Chemical Engineering with 10+ years’ experience in product engineering or technical sales support; OR Master’s degree in Chemical Engineering with 5+ years’ experience in product engineering or technical sales support or PhD in Chemical Engineering.
- Very Strong Analytical Skills
- Understanding of Suez WTS
- Ability to work with remote cross- functional and cross-cultural teams
SUEZ’s Water Technologies and Solutions (SWTS) offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation.
WTS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
- Salary Offer 4500+
- Salary Offer $3000 ~ $10.000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1