Location: Casselberry, FL
Department: Client Services
Reports to: Manager of Client Services – Placement
Summary of Position Role/Responsibilities
Essential Functions of The Job
- Coordinates Meet and Greet meetings with the Client for the Healthcare Professional
- Serves as single point of contact for all client related issues regarding placement, contract terms, etc.
- Coordinates all placement activities and order acquisition of current clients
- Troubleshoots issues and offers solutions that are mutually beneficial to the client and Avant
- Manages the candidate pool vs. open orders to achieve best possible client matches in a time-sensitive manner
- Manages CS Open Items report with CS admin support – sends QA packs to clients in a timely manner to prevent start date delays
- Sends job confirmations to clients
- Maintains constant communication with current clients through, e-mail, telephone, and any other necessary methods
- Partners with other departments as needed to ensure smooth placement on agreed upon placement date
- Educates client contacts on the program process and assists in identifying placement opportunities
- Updates internal databases and needed reports to ensure all systems have accurate and up to date client information and notes
- Works with department staff and peers to make initial placements from Business Development and identify future placement opportunities to increase current client open orders
- Verifies validity of open orders with clients and sends status updates (actives, submittal activity, etc.) on a bi-monthly basis or as requested by client.
- Creates and submits client updates reports to the Director and Executive Leadership team as required.
- Coordinates client interviews and ensures a smooth placement process and overall experience for the client
- Coordinates Conference calls, SKYPE interviews, interview prep session, and/or other requests to initiate placements with clients
- Follows up with clients for interview outcomes
- Performs follow ups on upcoming assignment starts, job confirmations and job postings while updating the Open Order and Submission reports weekly
- Communicates to all internal departments regarding placement activities
Marginal Functions of The Job
- Other duties as assigned
Normal Work Schedule
Education, Training, And Experience
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree is required
- Prior sales and account management experience required
- Healthcare experience strongly preferred
- Marketing experience beneficial
Required Licenses, Certifications, and Other Specific Requirements of Law
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) certification
Other Characteristics of The Position
- Sitting for long periods at a time
- Regularly required to talk or hear
- Occasional lifting of office supplies up to 20 lbs.
- Vision abilities including close vision and ability to adjust focus
- Must understand and follow a set of clear oral and/or written procedures without deviation
- Performs repetitive routine tasks
- Withstand moderate amounts of stress
- Must adhere to a provided work schedule to meet a set of qualitative production standards
- Perform tasks that vary little from day to day
- Implements others’ decisions/procedures with little judgment required
- Must relay information orally
- This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely operates standard office equipment.
- Travel may be required
- Internal: Daily contact with professional staff members, and contracted field staff.
- External: Regular contact with vendors.
Statement of Responsibility for Confidential Data
- Has access to, and requires daily use of, confidential records
- Required by federal law to maintain strict confidentiality of “Avant” employee information and maintain security of such information
- Proprietary Information and Non-Conflict Agreement required
- Salary Offer $10.000 ~ $20.000
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1