S. Abraham & Sons, Inc., founded in 1927, is a wholesale distributor that specializes in the food industry, servicing retail stores throughout the Midwest.
CDL-A Drivers—are you looking for a job that will allow you to balance good pay and consistent miles with plenty of home time? Join our team at S. Abraham and Sons! Founded in 1927 and still family-owned, we are a wholesale distributor specializing in the food industry, servicing retail stores throughout the Midwest. We are currently looking for qualified CDL- A Drivers to make route deliveries to convenience stores in the Racine, WI and surrounding areas.
We are busy, and you will have no problem getting the miles you need each week, picking up a load each morning and making multiple stops throughout the day. This is a physical job, as you will unload your own truck by hand using a two-wheeler. This is a local position, which will allow you to be home for nights and weekends. We offer excellent pay and bonuses, as well as a full benefits package. If you have the qualifications we need, including great customer service skills and a professional attitude, S. Abraham and Sons is a great place for you to build a long-term career home. Contact us today!
Here is just some of what we have to offer:
- Competitive pay based on mileage, number of stops, and cubic footage
- Health, prescription, dental, and vision coverage at the first of the month following 30 days of service.
- Life insurance
- 401(k) available at 4 months with company match
- New equipment/trucks
- $200 bi-weekly attendance bonus
- $10,000 Sign-on bonus
- 4-day work weeks, with the 5th day on-call
- Home most nights and every weekend
As a Delivery Driver, you must be responsible, dependable, and comfortable moving semi-tractors with 28-foot pup trailers. It is also important that you are an organized and safety-minded individual who can interact in a positive and professional manner with a wide variety of customers and coworkers.
Specific qualifications for the role include:
- Minimum 1 year CDL-A driving experience
- Valid CDL-A license
- Ability to lift up to 80 pounds
- Ability to maneuver and operate a 2 wheel hand truck
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to meet all DOT requirements
- Ability to handle paperwork, collect payment, and keep track of delivery confirmations and receipts
- Food delivery experience, a plus
- Must be available for some overnight stays as needed. (Usually around once a week.)
CDL Driver – Delivery Driver (Full Time)
Build a great driving career with an industry leading food distributor!
*_To fill out an employment application, please visit http://www.sasinc.com/employment/drivers-application/
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $62,000.00 to $65,000.00 /year
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guideline
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1