Are you building your career in retail strategy, market trends and shopper insights?
Are you passionate about using data to inform business strategy?
Do you get the biggest satisfaction from close client relationships where you’re a trusted advisor?
Our client is the leading supplier of data and insights services to the FMCG industry and one of the original innovators of big data. They source, analyse, integrate and interpret data to deliver meaningful marketing intelligence and inform category and brand growth.
As a Consultant, you’ll enjoy a vibrant client-facing role developing long-term partnerships with a select portfolio of clients, getting stuck into data to do things like:
• Measure market performance – track, assess and innovate in store and out!
• Dig deeper into consumer attitudes and behaviour
• Use clever prescriptive analytics to uncover growth pockets
• Help FMCGs collaborate more successfully with the retailers
• Use big data to drive faster and better solutions
What’s it like to work here?
People who work here enjoy the clout of the global brand, the reputation, cutting-edge tools and services.
There is a huge focus on mentorship, ongoing feedback and training opportunities so you can grow and perform to the best of your ability.
They are also proud of their state-of-the art offices, onsite gym and pool, regular social activities, charity days and team events.
• A tertiary qualification in a relevant field
• Prior experience in FMCG/Retail/Category/Consumer insights
• Comfortable using POS (sales data) or loyalty data or survey data
• Strong analytical and interpretative skills
• Comfortable delivering presentations
• Experience in client or stakeholder management
- Salary Offer $100.000 ~
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1