High profile international law firm is looking for a Business Development Manager. This position may be located in their New York, Washington DC, San Francisco or Palo Alto office. The Business Development Manager supports the overall business development and marketing efforts of the Firm by helping to create and execute strategic and tactical business development and marketing activities related to specific practice groups and/or markets/geographies, in addition to managing a small team of one or more business development professionals to implement plans and initiatives.
You must meet all of the qualifications to be considered for this position:
- Bachelor’s degree (required) with an emphasis in marketing, law or business (preferred); Advanced degree (preferred).
- 5+ years of management experience in a corporate law firm setting or relevant industry setting.
- 7+ years of marketing professional experience (preferred).
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite.
- Knowledge of technologies, developments, trends and literature related to legal and professional services marketing fields.
- Expert proficiency in oral and written communications with strong editing, proofreading, grammar and research skills.
- Solid understanding of the needs and expectations of law firm operations and corporate legal clients in order to function at a strategic level.
- Advanced knowledge of marketing principles, procedures, concepts and practical applications.
- Proficiency in team building and management and leadership skills.
- Fundamental knowledge of legal concepts.
- Salary Offer $10.000 ~ $20.000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1