This online research and insights agency provides users with the latest advancements in technology to close the gap between brands and their customers. Their platform enables them to gather real-time insights from their deeply engaged research panel (with respondents in all corners of the world)
They uncover attitudes, behaviours, interest and opinions. They are entrepreneurial and adaptive with an innovation focus.
The role: Business Development Manager
Reporting directly into the Head of Sales (an awesome leader) you will leverage and grow existing client accounts, whilst growing new relationships with Market Research Agencies and end brands.
In return you will be rewarded with a strong renumeration package, commission, training and development, a social team and wellness programmes.
Variety will be what keeps you motivated, you will be hands on for:
• Developing new client opportunities through networking, cold calling, attending conferences and connecting to your existing network
• Building strong and lasting relationships – clients enjoy working with and trust you
• Partnering with the marketing, and analytics team to gain a deeper understanding of what people, want and need – clients will see you as an integral part of their success
• Setting up meetings and tracking performance for clients
• Presenting to new clients and pitching for projects and proposals
It’s essential that you have:
• Prior experience within Market Research / Consumer Insights / Online Research Technology or a growing SaaS company
• A proven track-record selling or growing client accounts – consultative selling experience
• Personality, drive, and the tenacity to sell
• Knowledge of the Market Research and consumer insights industry
- Salary Offer $100.000 ~
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1