Sitting within a global marketing group, this boutique research consultancy partners with financial organisations to improve their customer experience. Through data-driven insights they provided syndicated and bespoke research answering key questions focused on; pricing, segmentation, CX, pricing innovation and new product development.
During these unprecedented times, it’s essential for financial institutions to understand what their customers what, need and are feeling to provide the right support and services. This role will see you managing and growing their newest insight platform enables clients o access real-time CX and Customer Journey data and improve their performance.
The role: Consultative Business Development and Insights
We are looking for consultative and experienced business developers who have prior experience within Market Research and Insights (financial services experience would be benefits)
This is an exciting time to join them and from day one you will be hands-on with.
• Building strong and lasting internal and external stakeholder relationships
• Consulting with key clients to understand their strategic business problems
• Designing data solutions and recommendations that will ignite change
• Partnering with Marketing to design the go-to-market strategy and collateral to drive sales
• Bringing in new business through networking, re-activating clients and upselling and cross-selling
• You will have access to the international groups global and local clients and will leverage existing relationships and drive the expansion of the new platform
We are looking for insights and research professionals who are experienced in Business Development and can build a strong relationship with clients within the financial service sector.
• Offices and a team across both Sydney and Melbourne (we are open to candidates in both locations)
• A boutique agency part of a wider marketing group (with big benefits to match)
• Strong commission packages + annual bonus + profit-sharing scheme
• Awesome culture with a very low staff turnover
- Salary Offer $50.000 ~ $100.000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1