• CX, Voice of the Customer and Insights experts
• Global agency with offices in London and Sydney (and an international team)
• Bridge the gap between technology and research
• Tech platform that enables clients to ask the right questions, at the right time!
• Enables clients to stay ahead of the competition
• Become integrated into your client’s team and ignite success
This agency uses unique online research and technology to connect business to their consumers at every touch point, collecting real-time feedback.
Due to growing client demand, the Sydney office is looking for an Associate Director to take ownership for one of their key flagship client accounts – a well-loved Australian brand. With a flat hierarchy, you will be mentored by a senior team, and have a team is switched on junior reporting into you. The core focus of the role will be account management, insight generation, reporting, presenting and delivering solutions.
Becoming fully integrated into your client’s business you will partner closely with C-suite executives, the branding, insights and marketing divisions. Rather than passing on your recommendations, you will see your recommendations come to life, and track changes and the success.
It’s essential that you have:
• Solid research and insights experience within a quantitative capacity (qual experience advantageous)
• Good analytical skills and experience using SPSS or Q
• Proven track record in account management and managing complex client accounts
• Experience, or an inherent interest in CX / Customer Journey
• Passion for technology and innovation with an ability to see the bigger picture
• An ability to translate data, into clear recommendations
This agency is fun, they think differently and like those that challenge the status quo. Their core values are – bravery, curiosity, collaboration and caring.
- Salary Offer $50.000 ~ $100.000
- Experience Level Manager
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1