Required skills & experience (the 2 “must haves” to be considered) 1. Must be an MD – cannot be an NP or PA for these roles
2. Must have DEA X-waiver in order to prescribe addiction therapy drugs
1. Some level of addiction therapy experience, either with an addiction fellowship and/or being addiction boarded
What you need to know:
– Outstanding work-life balance.
-no after-hours or weekend call
– Extremely competitive compensation package, including strong annual salary, medical/dental/vision, PTO, relocation assistance
– Excellent peer support with physicians at nearby ReVIDA centers, as well as experienced advanced practice provider and staff in the Morristown center
– We offer an evidence-based clinical program focused on comprehensive Medication Assisted Treatment (Suboxone/buprenorphine), care coordination, behavioral counseling, and support for the patient both inside and outside of our centers.
A comprehensive behavioral healthcare company that incorporates Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT) to treat opioid use disorder, works to empower each patient to reclaim the life they once had before addiction. Based in Nashville with programs throughout East Tennessee and Southwest Virginia, we work to heal the whole person, rather than merely treat the symptoms of Opioid Use Disorder.