Established West Los Angeles law firm is in need of a talented executive assistant to support the Chief Financial Officer of the firm. This administrative assistant would be the right arm to the CFO and would need to have excellent administrative and interpersonal skills.
- 3-5 years’ experience supporting Firm Management.
- Strong organizational skills
- Quick adaptation and flexibility to changing priorities and deadlines is a must
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and ability to develop strong relationships with partners and all levels of the organization and acting as an extension of the CFO
- Advanced knowledge of Word, PowerPoint and Excel required
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred but not required
- Salary Offer $20.000 ~ $50.000
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1