i) Individual Particulars
Job Title: Snr. Supervisor -Business Development
Division/Department: Healthcare Department
Name of the Job Holder:
Reports to: Business Development Manager.
(ii) Primary Responsibility:
This position is responsible for achieving business growth by meeting new business targets. This involves managing the business development team by maintaining & creating new business relationships with prospecitive intermediaries.
(iii) Key Responsibility:
- Recruit, train, coach & retail high level partners to meet set annual targets.
- Introducing the company’s product to existing & new intermediaries.
- Maintain existing relationships with intermediaries in order to protect the existing books of business.
- Identify new opportunities for growth in order to drive ongoing sales.
- Handle Medical tenders’ business (both direct and through intermediaries) ensuring quality tender documents are prepared in a timely manner.
- Coordinate the training of intermediaries including the in-house sales personnel on new and enhanced products.
- Co-ordinate any marketing campaigns to prospective customers.
- Provide market feedback to the underwriting department to ensure quality service and underwriting standards are maintained.
- Regularly conduct market survey aimed at collecting market intelligence on products and competitor activity.
- Handle all queries and issues from brokers and independent agents.
- Supervise the Business development officer in their day to day activities.
- Liaising with business support functions to follow up on client queries & complaints and resolution therein.
- Ensure all quotation requests are sent out within the agreed TAT’s & maintain a data base for Quotation & Tenders.
- Preparing weekly & monthly reports, giving details of Departmental performance on business acquired.
- Participating in management meetings, projects & committees as assigned.
- Degree from a recognized University (Commerce/Insurance/Marketing/Economics).
- Post graduate Diploma in Marketing/ CIM /AIIK/ACII.
- 5 years working experience in sales and business development of a health insurance products.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1