Seeking a quality CVOR Technician- Cardiovascular Operating Room Technician for a contract with one of our top healthcare clients.
- Immediate access to the industry’s best recruiters and healthcare facilities
- Flexible scheduling around your needs
- Private housing or housing allowance
- Group Health insurance benefits from Aetna
- Company-paid life and disability insurance
- Full travel reimbursement
- Licensure assistance and reimbursement
- Matching 401(k)
- Referral Bonus
Duties & Responsibilities
- Performs treatments per protocols.
- Functions proficiently in scrubbing, 2nd circulating, and 3rd person/Heart Holder roles of the CVOR.
- Picks supplies for surgeries, sets up instruments and scrubs for surgical procedure, and performs instrument and sponge count accurately.
- Obtain specimens, hand over to circulating nurse and verifies location.
- Facilitates room turnover time.
- Participates in department on-call schedule.
- Graduate of an accredited School of Surgical Technology or 3 years recent experience working as a surgical technician in an acute care setting.
- Current CPR provider card.
- Must have a minimum of two years of CVOR recent experience or completed clinical orientation specific to the surgical care of the open-heart patient population.
- Knowledge of CVOR instrumentation as it relates to specific cardiac surgical procedures and other procedures as needed.
- CABG and cardiac procedures.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org