The Weekly Pay is based on a travel nurse working the stated number of hours listed here during the week.
Travel and housing stipends are paid separately in addition to the estimated weekly pay shown above. For detailed information about the travel and housing stipends, please speak to a recruiter about this position.
The Projected Weekly Pay is based on a travel nurse working the stated number of hours listed here during the week. The weekly pay a nurse receives is calculated by multiplying the nurse’s hourly rate of pay by the number of hours the nurse works and will include overtime premiums, paid at a minimum of 1.5x the nurse’s hourly rate, for all overtime hours worked.
Post Anesthesia Care Unit Travel Registered Nurse Job
As a post anesthesia care unit travel registered nurse, you will be responsible for the care and management of patients who are recovering from a surgical and/or diagnostic procedure. Most patients receiving care in the post anesthesia care unit are emerging from a sedated state or have received local anesthesia and require close, intense supervision.
PACU RN Qualifications:
- Active RN license in specified state
- RN degree from an accredited registered nurse program
- BLS and ACLS credentials (certifications may vary by location)
- One year of recent experience as an RN in a PACU environment and two years of RN experience
PACU Registered Nurse Duties & Responsibilities:
- Monitor, record, and report symptoms or changes in patients’ conditions in the post anesthesia unit
- Consult and coordinate with healthcare team members to assess, plan, implement, or evaluate patient care plans
- Administer local, inhalation, intravenous, or other medications as directed by the medical team
Benefits of Being a Fastaff® Travel Nursing Employee
- Premium pay
- Prestigious facilities
- Flexible scheduling
- Immediate access to the industry’s best RN recruiters and healthcare facilities
- Fastaff will provide costs for housing during the length of your assignment, as well as airfare or mileage to and from the city of the assignment at the start and end of the assignment.
- Group health insurance benefits
- $10,000 Company-paid Life/ADD Insurance
- Matching 401(k)
About Fastaff® Travel Nursing:
More than two decades ago, Fastaff pioneered the practice of Rapid Response® travel nurse staffing. Since then, th
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com