Seeking a quality Cath Lab Registered Nurse (RN) for a travel assignment with one of our top healthcare clients.
- Immediate access to the industry’s best recruiters and healthcare facilities
- Flexible scheduling around your needs
- Private housing or housing allowance
- Group Health insurance benefits from Aetna
- Company-paid life and disability insurance
- Full travel reimbursement
- Licensure assistance and reimbursement
- Matching 401(k)
- Referral Bonus
Duties & Responsibilities:
The Cardiac Cath Lab RN performs angioplasties, implants pacemakers and diagnoses cardiac conditions with an invasive catheterization procedure.
- Administer care for heart disease and heart attack patients by obtaining visual diagnostics of the arteries of the heart.
- Identify blockages, assisting the physician during procedures, and monitoring the patient’s status at other times.
- Administer interventional procedures like cardiac catheterizations, angioplasties, pacemaker and/or defibrillator implantation, and related interventional or diagnostic procedures.
- Active RN License
- Degree from accredited nursing program
- BLS & ACLS Certifications
- Two years of recent experience in an Acute Care Cath Lab setting
To apply for this job please visit jobvacanciesdirectory,com.