Mechanical Fitter Technician
6 months – On Going
• With supervision, this position is responsible for assembling subsea electrical connectors to specifications as called out on engineering drawings and procedures.
• May assist more senior employees some of the time.
• Reads and interprets assembly drawings and procedures.
• Verify material per bill of material.
• Perform assemblies, based on assembly drawings and bill of materials, capable of following written assembly instructions, maintain their work areas clean and free of debris; should be able to operate power tools, and hand tools.
• Able to record serial number of assemblies for traceability purposes.
• Techs need ability to read all schematics, and use those schematics to build all required assemblies with minimal supervision.
• Technicians may be required to test or assist in testing operation of completed products.
• Maintain customer satisfaction and continual improvements of our products; mechanical technicians have to participate in all tool box safety meetings that are conducted.
• Accurately filling out time sheets.
Minimum Job Qualifications:
• Time served mechanical or electrical engineer.
• Must have experience with the proper use of hand tools, and be familiar with safe operation with those tools.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com